Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Thats the American Way

Opie, when did I say free wall fishes. Dont put words in folks mouth to try and make your point. Look again at my post. Tell me where I say free. Prime example of how people will say anything to get their point across.

Whos crying. Yes there is still money in this thing, but not for everybody. And thats fine if you have the " as long as Im ok attitiude." BUt I dont. There are many folks getting screwed and I realize that its just a matter of time before everybody is hit hard. Look at how the major companies treat installers. Its terrible. I come from a background that doesnt allow me to just think about myself all the time. I try and look at the whole picture. Thats one reason I think that helps people get over installers, that "it aint me" attitude. People see these thing happening to others and do nothing. But are the first to call you "Brother". In my opinion thats a weak display of brotherhood.

Have your opinon, its fine with me. Just dont put words in people mouth to try and justify it.
This is CABL.com posting #158767. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPsV
Posted in reply to: Re: Thats the American Way by OPIES HERE
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Thats the American Way oldschoolgal 1/3/2006 8:00:00 PM
Re: Thats the American Way OPIES HERE 1/2/2006 11:09:00 AM