Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Happy New Year To All $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Duck, thank you so much for that post. If you were here Id offer a toast. I been there, my man. Ive lost alot. Just to gove you one example........Today, for the first time in 6 months< i got to see my 3 year old son, and we PLAYED AND PLAYED. Heck, I even got to teach him how to strip and crimp. I stayed in tears most of the day, just from shear joy and the tender moments. I heard for the first time in months, thise word...DADA..DADA...LOVE YOU! There is no longer any amount of money on this earth, that is WORTH that.

So, this year, I am going to use my dining room table for what it was designed for....for families. I am going to clean off those front porch rockers and really use them. Im not going to worry so much about what's next, but focus on whats now. Im going to spend far less time cable dawgin, and more time showing my boy all about Tonka Trucks, and Choo-Choo's, and fire engines. Im going to quit asking her, whats for dinner, and start making it for her, a little more. Im gonna quit saying the beach is too far, and it costs too much, rather, Im going to say: Let's go, and who cares! I think maybe I'll try to walk in other peoples shoes, and try to feel...and I mean really feel once again. I think maybe the next time I meet you on the street, I may offer you a smile, or just some acknowledment, that at this time and place we share the same street. I think I will give a little more of ME, to this great GOD, whom I serve, and quit whining so much about what I cant get him to do; that he gave me the power to do in the first place.

HAPPY NEW YEAR...and God Bless ALL OF YOU
River
This is CABL.com posting #158746. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPsA
Posted in reply to: Happy New Year To All $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by deleted
There are 2 replies to this message