Create your free account now! Sign up

Happy New Year To All $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What an exciting year 2005 was. Storm after storm . My heart goes out to all those who lost homes , jobs , loved ones , etc. , etc. it was a wake up call . Like boy scouts we must all be prepared. Hindsight is always 20/20 . At least some things will remain , as we all have memories of the way things were . As the years roll past I have seen many changes befall our industry . People come and go , things are forever changing . If life is about to eat you alive you must keep your energy on the positive side . One might ask how . You must learn to focus your mind on things that do not change . It is the realazation that there are constants that do not change . Winter , Spring , Summer and Fall , the Tide is coming in and the Tide is going out . The Suns coming up and so the Moon will follow. Birds will fly South in the Winter and North in the Spring . So many Gifts from God that we just take for granted. Some times we do know or appreciate what we have until it is gone . I have lost many things in the last few years and it took me a long time to realize that in losing these things their was a benefit . The benefit was the way I looked at life . Its like becoming blind , to all of us with sight , that would be the most herrifick loss we could suffer. I recall a few years back ,hunting on this farmers land in Belhaven , North Carolina . His name was Mr. Ricks , he had become blind and could no longer see , I will never forget our conversation . He told of how he had trodden through life , not caring , not realizing how he was wasting his life. Upon becoming blind his whole life abruptly changed . He told of how badly he hated God and blamed him for his loss of sight , then one day he realised in becoming blind he had learned to listen , he could hear things that he never noticed before , as he would touch things they felt different . He realized that there was a benefit in becoming blind . He said , funny thing he had to become blind to really see . Life is strange sometimes , we don't always see the benefit of adverse things that happen to us , but usaually if we look back later we will see the benefit from what happened to us. When things seem really bad , remember one thing , each new day is a gift , other wise it wouldn't be called the present . As long as you draw breath on Earth its never to late to change . Each of us has a Soul and a long , long ways to go . As you face each day , try to reach out and touch someone along the way . I had rather be Lazerith ,than not know where I,m going. Thanks for reading WHITFIELD , I hope this New Year brings joy and Prosperity to All .
(sunny) "WHITFIELD"(usa)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #158720. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPsa
There are 8 replies to this message
Its good to see you! oldschoolgal 1/3/2006 9:10:00 PM
Re: Happy New Year To All $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ fiberchic 1/2/2006 3:57:00 PM
Re: Happy New Year To All $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Kablbaby 1/2/2006 8:57:00 AM
Re: Happy New Year To All $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WhiskeyRiver 1/1/2006 8:25:00 PM
Re: Happy New Year To All $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ cmetzger 1/1/2006 6:21:00 PM
Re: Happy New Year To All $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ oldschooldbstech 1/1/2006 4:35:00 PM
Re: Happy New Year To All $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Wife of a cable guy 1/1/2006 12:50:00 PM