Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What can you do to help a friend? Vets, and h

My heart goes out to you and your friends plite , I will pray on it. I would go to dogpile and conduct reasearch outside the USA , as we are controlled by the FDA , sometimes it takes longer to find the right compounds that will help people . As hard as life seems sometimes , we must trust one thing . It is not ours to determine "WHY" only to live and die . In Life there is Death , and in Death , "LIFE" . How we learn to live with adversity brings change to our soul . Keep the joy in your heart , its the most precious gift life has to offer. I know sometimes its hard to do, but all around you will benefit from it . Tell her to place her anchor in the "Rock" and life will take care of itself . Remember these words "NOT A BIRD FALLS FROM THE SKY , THAT GOD DOESN"T KNOW" Take the burden of life and place it where it belongs , and you won't have to worry or ponder on it . Time heals all wounds . In each thing that happens there is a purpose. Hope I have helped.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)(angel)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #158722. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPsc
Posted in reply to: What can you do to help a friend? Vets, and heart by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What can you do to help a friend? Vets, and h oldschoolgal 1/3/2006 7:15:00 PM