Create your free account now! Sign up

Whats the use

Time to get up again and do installs,just like I have been doing for the last 16 years.Will it ever end?. I will never be rich being a sub contractor all I can do is pay my bills and wait for my next day off.And when that day comes I can get on my boat and go fishing.I don't care about the union or the suits or the cable co.I am just here to pay bills so I can get on with my life.Hey I have a idea lets get up and do as many installs as possible and make as much money as possible.Wrong maybe 10 years ago.Do my bones hurt?(All of them) Do I have a retirement plan? NO. And yes it is all my fault.Wait I have another idea maybe I should quit and find a different kind of job.Forget it I don't really care what you think.I do this for the little check so I can pay bills,and will do it until I fall over dead hanging off a feeder line with my signal meter wrapped around my neck.For all you young cable dogs out there yeeeeehaaaaa get it done.You can do it.(more,more,more,Go ahead make someone rich. My lonely days run on and on and on. Wait tomorrow is my day off I can go fishing, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
This is CABL.com posting #158662. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPre
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Whats the use vegassatellite 1/10/2006 1:00:00 AM
Re: Whats the use Bird Dog 1/3/2006 8:34:00 AM
Ya think yer job sucks? Splicer Life 4me 12/31/2005 3:00:00 PM
Re: Whats the use FrzFram1 12/31/2005 11:19:00 AM
Re: Whats the use Gwester843 12/31/2005 10:51:00 AM