Create your free account now! Sign up

Hold off major purchases....please!!!!

It sounds to me like union folks worry quite a bit if they are going to get a new contract if they have to change their way of living just in case. And you know the voting thing is a sham, I was in a union, remember? What happens to those union members that don't want to go with plan? I know what happens, they get their hours cut, they get the bad shifts, they get treated like the redheaded step-child until they crack and join in or quit.

Suits get fired just like the blue collar guys. I have seen HR show up at the office unexpectedly, fire the suit, make him gather his things, and drive him home in his company car and take it back. What about Enron, Adelphia, and the other companies who had legal trouble. Those suits took responsibility for their own actions, showed up to court, and prison (Martha Stewart), they take their lumps like everyone else.

And as far as you go....read my post called "Trey", above. And now that you threw that link up with the unions and comcast, and came back with still more legalese, and information to form a rebuttal, I am now certain I am correct about your motives.

Bring it on!(shocked)
This is CABL.com posting #158593. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPp7
Posted in reply to: Re: Trey....what is your real name???? by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hold off major purchases....please!!!! Trey9007 12/30/2005 9:45:00 PM