Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Trey....what is your real name????

One more thing Oldschool....on the fear of loosing work and guys to the Unions, that is not at all a fear of mine. Most large clients don't want to deal with Unions because of all the hoops everyone has to jump through and all the BS that they have to go through, so 9 times out of 10, they would rather deal with an independent contractor so they have a real decision maker to deal with instead of a whole union. I will tell you what I do fear though, I fear being forced to do things like strike at Christmas, with no resolve and watch a million dollars a day in union dues that were collected off the skin of our backs go down the drain to pay fines that resulted from the strike, while I wonder how I will feed my kids if the union does not reach an agreement soon. I fear making such a sacrifice to my family, again with no resolve or benefit from the union officials, who by the way are getting paid while we strike at the end of everything. I also fear layoffs, and factories moving to third world countries because we cant work together in the states. I fear owning one more American car with parts (maybe even all of it) that were made in Taiwan! I hope you understand my passion now.

Thanks for reading Oldshcool your all right!(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #158547. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPpn
Posted in reply to: Re: Trey....what is your real name???? by oldschooldbstech
There are 0 replies to this message