Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Trey....what is your real name????

I am sorry that happened to you. read my other post in response to yours on that subject. Being fired for expressing your opinion should not happen if you work for someone who values you. On the $10.00 an hour thing, don't you think that hurts everyone. Contractors are scrambling to find good people, they are going bankrupt trying to make it work. For the most part, we all wish we could change that, but I can assure you, that most of f you guys make more than I do, and it makes me proud when that happens, because it shows, they hustle, and know what they are doing, enjoy what they do, and take pride in their work, and have Managers who set them up for sucess and care for them. These are the ones that become long term team members, and thats all anyone could ask for. I am sorry if you took remarks directed at Trey, as a personal insult, that is why I wrote Treys name on the posts. Please just consider where my passion comes from, then ask those opposed to my opinion how they came to feel that way, and I will guarantee you that it has a great deal to do with lack of communication.
This is CABL.com posting #158530. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPo6
Posted in reply to: Re: Trey....what is your real name???? by oldschooldbstech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Trey....what is your real name???? vdctec 12/30/2005 4:45:00 PM