Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Trey....what is your real name????

You say Im recruiting, when? When have you seen me recruit. Again, I must ask you to show me. All my post are here, review them and show me. As stated before all I try to do is clear up mis-information. I try to clear up mis-information by giving the real answer, and the facts to back it up. I have not started 1 thread. I have just chimed in on existing ones. So again, I must ask you, show me.

You give me a little too much credit. Although, Ill take it. The information I give is based on real life experience. It doesn't take much research. 99% of the things I post are off the top of my head. Thats one reason why when Im in a real heated debate I try to respond very quickly, so it can easily be seen that Im not researching answers. My post are from the heart. Labor is something I have an interest in. I like the David and Goliath battles that corporate America brings. Thats just me. This is a topic I am well versed in. Not just because I am supporter, but because I seek the truth. And from what I can tell organized labor is a good thing.

You say you have a sixth sense. Fine. But how about using the first 5 to point out where I have done the things you have accused me of. You cant, maybe what you have is not a sixth sense, but an imagination. You seem to have pretty good reputation here on the bar. Dont ruin it on me by making false accusations. Just chill. If you have something to say, say it. But please do not begin to think you are something you are not. And please stop accusing me of things I havent done. If you do, at least back it with something, besides your sixth sense. Thats only fair. Everyones post are archived, use them. You've got six senses, it shouldn't be too hard.
This is CABL.com posting #158415. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPnf
Posted in reply to: Re: Trey....what is your real name???? by oldschoolgal
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Trey....what is your real name???? oldschoolgal 12/28/2005 4:05:00 PM
Re: Trey....what is your real name???? Trey9007 12/28/2005 12:07:00 AM