Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Trey....what is your real name????

Nothing all that bad, except degrade Installers, Latinos and anyone else he can think of. Of coarse all of the degrading is carried out very carefully so he wont brake any rules or receive negative feedback, he was trained very well. Plus he is recruiting/fishing, which is not very fair considering most here have complained about folks who recruit without placing their name etc. He claims it is just his opinion, but I know when someone is provoking others, and it is working. I all fairness, I think that if he wants to help others he should introduce himself properly. He seems to have a lot of articles etc on the subject of Unions, which means he has spent a lot of time preparing statements for any objections. This not the work of a Installer who is making a suggestion, this is the work of someone with some sort of ulterior motive...of coarse this is only my opinion...but us Girls have a 6TH sense, and I love you all too much to allow you to not play the Devils Advocate. Ina nutshell, I don't know a single Installer that has the time during working hours to post all that information.
This is CABL.com posting #158387. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPmN
Posted in reply to: Re: Trey....what is your real name???? by DZW!
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Trey....what is your real name???? Trey9007 12/27/2005 11:53:00 PM
Re: Trey....what is your real name???? OPIES HERE 12/27/2005 10:10:00 PM
Re: Trey....what is your real name???? Chopps 12/27/2005 9:03:00 PM