Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Saddest thing I have ever seen

whiskey,
that hurts,loosing another brother.
although i know there are no words that can bring any comfort,you must remember this, he is in a better place now.a place with no pain.and he's gonna be watching over us all.
not te "Holy Rollin" on ya, but this may help. if even if in some small way.road life is hard my fellow dawgs. lets not forget. let's remember always the bonds made through "the life"as well as through this board. we do the job that nobpdy wants. we provide for our families,we stand tall and mighty damn proud.
some may critisize us and won't ever understand what we do or why we do it.to those i say,
walk a mile and then talk the crap.what we do provides more than just TV.we provide a link to the world. in the gulf states, it's a link to even thier local news just to provide a little civalty. to the rest of the country it's information.we are the very backbone of the information highways.we are responsible for "johny talking crap" being able to type his e-mails. we are responsible for little billy learning about the mating habits of lions on animal planet. andwe are also responsible for the wife being able to talk to her cable dawg husband thousands of miles away or e-mailing him.
people look at us like we have "just another job". this is so much more than the almighty dollar bro.god bless you.
and although not many will say it,I DO THANK YOU AND ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT THERE.
KEEP THE FAITH.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS.
This is CABL.com posting #158318. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPlG
Posted in reply to: Saddest thing I have ever seen by WhiskeyRiver
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Saddest thing I have ever seen Bird Dog 12/26/2005 5:02:00 PM