Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Find another career

I was basically making an observation about most of the discussions on here for those who didn't understand what I was conveying I will explain. Getting advice about things is a lot different than bitching about them . getting help with issues is a lot different than bitching about them, for those with your long stories about passion and no quitter's in this industry let me put away my violin and just tell you this, there are a lot of quitters in this Industry and a lot who don't give a flying "F" and they always seem to be the ones who are always "bitching" about one thing or another and giving cable a bad name those are the ones I'm telling to "find a new career" its because of these guys they made a movie about the cable guy, you don't see one about the phone guy? or the power guy? I can go on and on and bore you about ethics and loyalty and everything else all I'm saying is stop the cry baby stuff be thankful that you are able to work here and your not on the street or fighting in Iraq they have something to bitch about not you. do the job you were asked to do and maybe this industry will get a good name again.

oh ya i don't work at Wendy's but they are always hiring if anyone is so unhappy with their cable career.and for those who cant spell this site does have spell check.

Merry Christmas (wink)
This is CABL.com posting #157991. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPgp
Posted in reply to: Re: Find another career by SLJones
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Find another career oldschoolgal 12/21/2005 2:41:00 PM
Re: Find another career broadbandsteve 12/21/2005 7:30:00 AM
Re: Find another career drifterdawg 12/20/2005 10:21:00 PM