Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much

Ok, Im making the case for union. How can you say Im passing the buck. How do you know what I want, when I never said it. Have I said that just because you get carry a card you should get money thrown at you, no. Sumahit you see unions as a 3rd party I dont. I feel the workers are the union. You also feel that if all installs were done correct 100% of the time we would get better treatment, I dont. I think the "suits" would just pat themselves on the back and congratulate each other on what a bargain they got on labor. I want a union, yes. But I want that union to reflect the needs and goals of its members. I want our union to work with the suits and come up with REAL training and REAL compensation. I have never said I want a union to protect those who dont want to work. And yes the "not my job" mentality is there but heres why. Im already getting cheated on the work Im doing, now you want me to do th job of the suits too. To me my friend, thats just not fair.

All responsibilty seems to keep falling on the laps of the installer. It seems we are responible or play a big role in everything. except when it comes to the success of this business. They may sit well with you and others and you may get alot pride from that, but I dont. I want to get paid to do my job. Thats all. Why is that so hard to achieve when dealing with coax...
This is CABL.com posting #157868. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPeq
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much by sumahit
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: HSP's Taking To Much OPIES HERE 12/19/2005 9:07:00 PM
Re: HSP's Taking To Much sumahit 12/19/2005 5:55:00 PM