Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much

i think it has to do with the fact that there are so many of us who bust our arses and do the job as it calls,and then there are the cry babies.that stand around talking about how they think they should have more.more because THEY think so. hey never mind they people who are busting butt to make everyone look good.let's just get all the crybabies what they think they deserve.
never mind the fact that companies have grown tired of the sissies as well. if the damn job is too frickin hard and you can't do it,pack up you toys and go the hell home.just get the heck out of the way so some one who wants to work can.
and if you don't get angry trey,why the hell are you pushing union.
your posts here as well as other places suggest that you have a great deal of discontent for the way this industry is. yet you sir, are willing to pass the buck as many others do and cry out union.
example:"why should we police ourselfs it's not my job". it is that mentality that shows the unwillingness to true change and the support of the free ride wich causes the downward spiral of rates in our industry.
agry? no not angry. pissed the hell off. definatly.
when rates were higher and "treatment" was better did it stop hacks? no. nobody cared.
but when companies take the loss then retaliate against the losses,oh my god every one run for cover the suits are on the greed wagon.
many people who love this work,myself included, can't stand the fact that free riders and loafers piss and moan over the treatment or wage drops yet are willing to pass the buck.
that's why it's a touchy subject.
try this, think about what it is that you truly enjoy doing and then have some one come along and piss all over it.
how angry will that make you then?

This is CABL.com posting #157863. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPel
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: HSP's Taking To Much Trey9007 12/19/2005 5:40:00 PM
Re: HSP's Taking To Much Trey9007 12/19/2005 5:36:00 PM