Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S.

Here is another angle: (argue)

If a union were voted in at the last hsp I worked for, and the hsp wouldn't have cut everyone's pay in exchange for purdy lil work vans, I think customer service would have been much better than now. I go out on several service calls where the customers say that B&A sent out very young and unexperienced techs would didn't seem to have a care in the world if the job was completed. And that's the customers who stick it out and actually go to another retailer in desperation. Just think of the customers who switch to dish, or worst yet, they go to CABLE(devil)lol

This is due to hsp's changing the pay down to $10 per hour. These HSP's will see that the price of NOT allowing the techs to vote in the C.W.A.{by firing the head pro union techs}, will far more than exceed the costs of their new policy.

ANother side is this, I haven't heard of union's getting non-union workers fired, whereas it is common practice these days for USA companies to fire employees that try to organize a LEGAL union. If unions were so bad, companies wouldn't have to break the law and fire the pro-union techs.

I feel that if tech here on this board were to actually have been through the experince I went through with B&A, you to would have a different perspective. You mess with a man's job and money, you mess with his family and sense of pride.

Now flip the discussion to a company which is treating its techs well and I would not be in favor of forming a union. Believe me it takes a lot of effort to get a union going. It is a revolution for cripesakes.
This is CABL.com posting #157813. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPdx
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. by sumahit
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. ENCRYPTTSODA' 12/19/2005 6:51:00 AM