Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Feelings on Union

hey trey by some chance are you a union ba because you talk alot of the same bs my ba did when i was on strike against contempo design in libertyville IL.we were on strike for 18 months the company broke the union out of there shop and what the hell did the union do for the 144 guys that stood out there on that line for 18 months nothing but say sorrry but remember dues are due this friday so take your thoughts and roll them up in a zig zag and blow it up in smoke just like the sh!& you are talking if you dont like what you make in this trade there are plenty of unions in the construction field or are you afraid of hard work and just want to be on easy street and constaly complain about the living you make no one forces you to be in this buisness and by the way the union was 1027 millwrights out of chicago IL. union is not what it once was. you are beating a dead horse with this union talk you keep posting you have to be a union ba they way you keep on going and if not you are defintly the kind of installer i would not hire because i would have to up my minute plan just because you would burn up my cell from winning about this or that good luck and go become a carpenter or something else where they already have unions in place (flipoff)
This is CABL.com posting #156998. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mO0o
Posted in reply to: Re: Feelings on Union by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Feelings on Union Trey9007 12/5/2005 10:38:00 AM