Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: On The Road Again.

I feel like that when I go away too. I eat in my Hotel room, so I don't have to sit alone in a restaurant, if I have no one to eat with. I go to the gym and work out if I don't feel like going to my room. I talk to the Husband and kids on the phone, and bring them back prizes. The prizes still work well with the kids, even the smallest thing like the shower cap and little lotions etc from the room work, or their favorite candy from the gas station you stopped at on the way home work in a pinch with a young child if you don't have time for anything else (and I bring my own shampoo etc anyway). They wont cry when you leave or on the phone if they know you will bring them something because that proves that you were thinking of each one individually and missing them, plus kids love stuff! As for the wife, or in my case Husband letting them talk about whats going on back home and just listening without freaking out is always a plus...fallowed by maybe a little flirting, talking dirty or whatever floats your boat at the end of the call to make you both feel all warm and fuzzy. Good luck on that long and winding road that leads to your door.(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #156624. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOUm
Posted in reply to: On The Road Again. by Gary Vest
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: On The Road Again. Gary Vest 11/28/2005 5:58:00 PM