Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Feelings on Union

I didnt know I was bent out of shape. For the record let me say Im not. I actually enjoy chats like this. So please NEVER hesitate to say your point. I encourage that. I have never said anything negative to you, at least I dont think, so Im kind of puzzled why you think Im bent out of shape. Im not trying to get you or anyone else to agree with me. I have asked no one to agree with me . I know everyone will never agree with each other on anything. So if you dont agree, its no big deal at all.

You said Boeing shut down, union employees were laid off days before chistmas,etc... but dont make a big deal about it . I knew you didnt have all the facts when you first made the statement. Most people dont. Most people dont know what goes into labor relations. Most just do what you did and go on here say. So its no big thing with me. If you find the info fine, if not fine.

But I want to know something. When someone is pro-union is he automaticaly anti-contractor or something. Because just like you thought I was bent out of shape, I get the feeling that when someone says they support unions some people take it as Im bad mouthing contractors. Is there some sort of beef I dont know about between the 2. I take for granted that every knows some people perfer to be employees, some pefer to contract, and some just go where the money is. So Im just wondering, whats up with the hostility. I have said nonthing negative about those who choose to contract.

sumahit weve crossed paths before and if you didnt know I want to tell you I have no hostility towards you because you dont support unions. I think you are a stand up guy. Im just speaking my thoughts and I hope you will do the same. But never feel as I am getting bent out of shape, because believe me, Im not.
This is CABL.com posting #156591. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOTP
Posted in reply to: Re: Feelings on Union by sumahit
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Feelings on Union sumahit 11/28/2005 9:56:00 AM