Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone know of Premier/ Interlink Communicatio

i feel what your saying ,how bout the guy that complains when you give 2 installs 2 upgrades and a service call and they find away to get out of doing the upgrades and claim customer remorse,then they want all installs and you hook them up with a 600-700 day and they end up only making 250-300 it always seems the more work a guy wants /gets the more nlos or landlord perrmision jobs come up.the think that with that much work they can just pick what they want, never happy what ever you give them,i play no favortism but i know who my cream of the crop are and if they have to run 200 miles all they do is look at me and smile cause they know that they get taken care of for taken care of me who has time to listen to the tech that b!@#$s every day i thought thats why i went to work so i didnt have to listen to someone b!@#$in all day no look at me im b!@#$in too
This is CABL.com posting #156279. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOON
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Anyone know of Premier/ Interlink Communicatio willwork4money 11/27/2005 7:02:00 PM
Re: Anyone know of Premier/ Interlink Communicatio oldschooldbstech 11/21/2005 11:59:00 PM