Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I'm Mad

I didn't mean to start a war on the bar, it started as a joke, bucket you know what a joke is dont you??? It appears that you have no sense of humor. I want to tell you a few things that are not jokes!! They are REAL, I SAW THEM WITH MY EYES!!!!
You talk invasion without cause, how would you like it if a stranger came into your house, killed you and your wife and raped you daughter??
How about killing anyone reguardless of age, because they didn't share your beliefs?
How about killing your grandmother???huh,,,think about that.
Getting a bullet in the head for responding to an e-mail because you dont live in a free country.
This war, my friend, is not about oil, politics, redeeming a president, condemning a president, or any of our little problems. This campaign was to remove an EVIL dictator.
Its true that we have lost over 2K soldiers, but how many lives have been saved? Probably that many Iraqi children have been spared since the war started, let alone adults, in comparison to the amount of people the bastard would have killed in that amount of time. I was there in '91 when I was 18, now my little sister is over there in Balad, shes' only 21. SO DONT come onto this ALL AMERICAN WEB SITE AND BASH OUR SOLDIERS!!!!!
If your not in favor of the war thats fine, but you have to stand behind your soldiers that are fighting for YOUR FREEDOM!!! If you dont want to stand behind your soldiers then I suggest you go to Iraq and fight against them, YOU WILL LOOSE!!!Later, Red(snipper)(usa)(usa)(usa)(usa)(usa)and by the way bucket(flipoff)(moon)(upyours)
This is CABL.com posting #155526. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOCE
Posted in reply to: Re: I'm Mad by redrocker80
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I'm Mad Wife of a cable guy 11/8/2005 5:12:00 AM