Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: George Bush What The He.. Goes On

I am dumbfounded, I have worked under Expertech in Ft.Wayne, IN. And they are no better or worse than most other primes. But to give a non US company a no bid contract is ludricrus. We have taken way to many hits mainly due to the greed of the suits at the top with their over speculation and creative accounting, which by the way happened on Clintons watch. Lets face it, you can cook the books just so long before you have to pay the piper. Everything was slowing down more than a year before Bush got in. Yes, I voted for Bush. Mainly for the lessor of two evils. I couldn't vote for someone I KNEW was a liar and would say ANYTHING for political gain and his sidekick, a personal injury attorney who told the American people "attorneys have no effect on the rise in health insurance or medical care." But yes, I've strayed off the subject. If the funds for the storm damage rebuild are coming from the federal government, (yours and my tax dollars) then these funds need to go back in the US economy, not Canada. Washington has definately lost touch with the working man and reality
This is CABL.com posting #154466. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOly
Posted in reply to: George Bush What The He.. Goes On by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message