Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fiberglass skin

Baby powder, hunh??? I've been so rapped up in fiberglass dust it looks like that, I drip little white balls when the sweat pours out of me. Wouldn't baby powder close your pores causing you to sweat,and doesn't sweat cause fiberglass to stick to you. Just an observation, not to put you down , you might know something I don't. I am always open to new ways of doing things especially if they are better than mine. You might ask Cableheart what I know about glass . I cut the well out of his phillps skiff and replaced it with a transom and did alot of custom work to his boat. I used to own Carolina Fiberglass a large fiberglass repair and fabrication business in my home town. I've had people wait up to four years for me to rebuild their boats . They will tell me I know Cable will slow down again some day and then I'll get you to do my boat. No Bragg just fact. (usa)"WHITFIELD(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #154420. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOkO
Posted in reply to: Re: Fiberglass skin by bushmaster
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Fiberglass skin DONE RIGHT 10/19/2005 11:38:00 PM
Re: Fiberglass skin oldschooldbstech 10/19/2005 10:38:00 PM