Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: no union

for one thing a union does affect everyone as a bit of fact that you seem to not have a union will not allow an hsp to use sub contractors ,they will only be able to use union in house thugs , I have had to thump a few union heads in WA just to do my job, so all contractors fit in the picture , Now i have never said that union employees where lazy good for nothing wastes of skin , It is the union itself and there practices that bother me not the employees I know alot of union guys and ladies that are in telco and earn the money, I also know some that are a waste and the only thing keeping them working is the union ,now I don't know you or oldschool but i would venture to say you are not the later , DO you feel that your position is so weak that you need to attack my oppinion and me personaly if so that is sad we are all cable brothers and should stand together instead of divided like the union wants it .

I own my own truck and tools I buy my materials and after my overhead i still make on average 1700.00 a week without a union , I do my job correct the first time everytime so I earn my money . I am sorry you lost your job and if there were somting i could do to help I would because we are brothers , So stop feeling like I am attacking you and take a look at the bigger picture bro
This is CABL.com posting #154390. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOkk
Posted in reply to: Re: no union by uboatcmdr
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: no union uboatcmdr 10/19/2005 6:39:00 PM