Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Justice Will Be Served

I remember that snake, George. He had ahsma (I'm not sure of the spelling), I think Mike Staerd owned it but everyone took care of ole George, a 9' python, I'll tell you a funny story, we would all go over to Ricky's apartment complex and play water volley ball, we would take George and put him up in one of those little trees that the landscapers put in around the pool, George loved to lay in wait for the black birds, anyway towards the end of the day the place would start getting crowded as we were trying to play the game so we had the perfect solution, some one would jump out take George out of the tree and throw him in the pool, now ole George had some speed when he hit water and believe in the bible or not, I've seen people walk on water! Talk about clearing a pool out, poor ole George had an untimely death, Mike went home and had let out to play in the yard, (you had to know George, he thought he was a dog) well the had new neighbors and the guy freaked when he saw the snake and shot him. Mike lost it, George was his best friend. He went into a deep depression that lasted for months after that. The first time I met him is when I had just got into Dallas, and I ran up into Chris and Mike's room to grab a beer well I stepped between the beds to grab a smoke and stepped on some thing and it moved, well so did I! So I'm up on the bed and I lean down to look under it and that's when I met George, needless to say the maids wouldn't clean our rooms.
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #154286. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOiE
Posted in reply to: Re: Justice Will Be Served by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message