Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Justice Will Be Served

I"m sure you right about Eric , as I know you to be a man that always tells the truth. I respected Eric also , but still had feelings that lingered when they fired my friend Mike the project mgr. My oldest son was concieved in the installer room in a pup tent where Mike Brakefield let me and my wife stay ,when I first got to town. We took showers with a garden hose holding it above each other, those were the days. Do you remember that old chrysler product Jim drove back then? I met them back in Cinni. Ohio . If I recall correctly , I taught Chris how to cut his first set of taps and was on the opposite side of the pole when he cut his first set. I always liked the Deardens . Do you remember that big snake Chris had ? The year was 1983 when we were in Fairfax, I remember it well as I was only there a few months as I had to go back to N.C. for trial. For less than seven grams of Marijuana I went to prision . Five months and six days I spent because the Crooked Sherrifs Dept. wanted me to go . You remember those CROOKS ,Doug ,because were my brother Ricks partner back then. I was a real life gangster back then , always had three guns on me all the time , my 357 in a break away shoulder houlster , my nine mm glock in the back of my belt , my 380/9mm in my ankle holster , I basically went to prision because I wouldn't make pay offs to crooks . Yes , before I had children I was a wild ,crazy kind of man , now its like all that I did , I watched in a movie. I guess its a gift to have a photographic memory but not for me , I've got too many friends in the ground . It hurts me to this day to picture brother Rick laying in the caskett his eyes all blackened and sunk back in his head superglued shut , I only wonder if I had gone to Texas , would he still be alive today. For the longest time I've tried to hide my past , but no longer , I lived it , I must live with it. I've done so many things that I probably have a bullseye on my back , but that was the life I chose back then . Death no longer scares me , I've lost four friends this summer . I used to cry to see friends in the caskett , now I'm numb from all the death , I just think to myself maybe I'm next . If only the good die young ,I'll live to be an old man . People have tried to take me out for years only to have my Guaridan Angles turn the Tide on them. I don't know why I have lived through so many of my lifes experiences, I only trust God had a puropose in it. Well I've rambled long enough this morning , to find out my full story they will have to read my book I'm writing . Hope everybody has a good day and make Big $$$$$$$$$$ See Ya
(pimp)(pirate) (usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)(scary)(2gun)(angel)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #154279. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOix
Posted in reply to: Re: Justice Will Be Served by Wolf1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Justice Will Be Served Wolf1 10/18/2005 9:27:00 AM