Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: no union

I'm sorry guys but I do not agree , All A union is going to do is force everyone to go in house for a few hundred a week instead of a few grand a week , I myself have subbed for 15 years and live a pretty good life , I make a lot more money than any in house tech , I have more pride in a job well done than anyone in house . I myself do not like to be told where and when to work . If you like to be told what ot do and when then go in house and join the CWA ,pay your dues and be led around by yor nose . those who want a union are the ones who are new or do bad work and back charged . If a pprime doesn't pay deal with him in the old school manner , let him know you are not going to stand for being treated as an in house employee , you are a contractor IE self employed. stand up for your self don't expect a union to do it for you . I have stood in the parking lot and told the other subs that without a check I would not be going out and if they want to work for free that is there business and beleave it or not 95% will do the same and the prime cuts checks very fast at that point . it is you that has to make a differance not a union .

Whine Whine Whine [ I want a union boo hoo (bigcry)] get a life stop trying to f*** it up for those of us who do awsome work , But that is just me
This is CABL.com posting #154282. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOiA
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: no union CTIStech718 11/8/2005 7:22:00 AM
Re: no union uboatcmdr 10/19/2005 11:54:00 AM
Re: no union SCcabledude 10/18/2005 8:07:00 PM
Re: no union oldschooldbstech 10/18/2005 7:25:00 PM
Re: no union voices 10/18/2005 1:14:00 PM