Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: mills construction

I guess my first question is where the hell do you get off incessantly bad-mouthing me about things you don't have a clue about when they aren't your business to begin with?! For your knowledge, the false billing was caught early and was never submitted to Cable One. It was my personal decision to pull the trucks off the road and it was with good reason. The crews that stayed on with a different contractor were getting 4 jobs a day completed. Sounds like I made a good choice.
As for John Hassey, I called looking for you after you disappeared for 3 days. You told me that you had to go home for a doctors appointment and would call me back in a few days. I never heard back from you. You also took off with a node of street sheets that I never got back from you, as well as a pair of crimpers barrowed from the cable office (I'm not as unorganized as some may think). As for your paycheck, you will get what you are owed. The reason you haven't gotten it already is because you billed for 3 jobs on a daily that were not done. I felt like that warranted further investigation. If that is your only problem, you don't have much to worry about, but we when we find ANY false billing, we have to look into it before shelling out money that may not be due.

Jonathan
This is CABL.com posting #154274. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOis
Posted in reply to: Re: mills construction by eastsidecable
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: mills construction jhcapt 11/8/2005 3:03:00 PM