Create your free account now! Sign up

Companies not returning calls

Here's one for you all. I've seen so many ads for drop replacement, construction, splicing. I've also called or e-mailed alot of them. The ones that answer the phone or return the e-mail, I give my info to, find out what they are looking for, and then am told that they will call me.

Next day I'm contacted by a Prime stating that he has my name on his list from so & so, and wants to know why I'm not there yet.

If these contractors want names to put on there list to show that they have crews, Let them use family members, The pets, Hell, any name will do. Just don't use the names of others trying to get the same contract.

Me, I've had it.
HERE'S THE DEAL!!!!!!!
I've got a crew of 4 good workers that know drops, & make-ready, We are self-contained w/ trucks and campers, tools and equipment, and willing to work. All we want is a SIGNED contract before we leave. I'm not going to send a crew 3000 miles on a promise, ( we've all been there.) Is that to much to ask for.

THese people that put ads in for workers should do some thinking before they place them. If you need the help, run an ad. If you just want names so you can look good, Make them up. Don't get others hopes up that you're going to hire them and never call them back.

It's called crying WOLF. Sometime when you really need help, Everyone will tell you where to look.

Anyway, For all those that are working, Big Atta Boys,(beerchug) and for those scamming, Big Badda Boys.(dunce)

Me, I'm just gonna to watch TV(bigsmile) and wait for the dust to settle.

Have a nice day. cablewolf(smokin)(rockon)
This is CABL.com posting #153333. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mN3h
Posted in reply to: Meat Brokers Beware !!!!!!!!!!! by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Companies not returning calls BIG4MONEY 9/29/2005 7:24:00 PM