Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More Deleted Posts----->

You've had one post removed in all these years. Many things wrong with it, but I'll pick out one line:
"FU GFC ya bunch of lying theives. "

It's called slander. It's in the posting rules which you agreed to abide by under the site terms of use. It's not allowed in the Linemen Forum either.

I've said this over and over, I'll stand behind anyone who gives an honest account of something that happened to them and puts their name behind it. Something like that will never be removed, at least without a court order. It's quite another thing to risk being named in a slander suit because someone loaded up before posting. It's for your own good also. I really wish people would understand this.

Another thing, if I let the messages become full of "these people are thieves" posts with no facts or substance, readers begin to take all the messages less seriously. Then when a real incident occurs it's lost in the noise. It's like reading an article in the National Enquirer vs. the NY Times.

And you're right, threatening or wishing violence on someone will probably get the post removed also.
This is CABL.com posting #153149. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mN0j
Posted in reply to: Re: More Deleted Posts-----> by cableguy67
There are 0 replies to this message