Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More Deleted Posts----->

Good post BigDuck. It is business and the owner establishes the rules. Someone crying "Censorship!" is like a guy who walks into a bar barefoot ignoring the sign that says "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" and crys "You're throwing me out because I'm Irish!".

I lurked this board for a long time and only recently begun to participate. A few years ago it was, let's be honest, a disgrace. My boss at the time was really PO'ed because an ex-employee who was fired for drugs was on here was slandering him really bad for weeks. The guy ended up in jail for nearly killing his girlfriend. Anyway, my boss wouldn't let anyone post on here under threat of it a firing offense. The slander posts are gone and that's good in my opinion. There is still what looks like honest accounts of people's being cheated and that so I don't see how it can be called censorship. It's more like a demand for accountability and professionalism.

It the argument is to go back to the way it was count my vote a big NO! Anyone who says yes go look in the Linemen Forum for what it would be like. (bash)

This is CABL.com posting #153039. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNYx
Posted in reply to: Re: More Deleted Posts-----> by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: More Deleted Posts-----> DONE RIGHT 9/23/2005 10:46:00 PM