Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More Deleted Posts----->

Gentlmen, WDF, I can't speak for Richard and the reason I will call him by his first name is everyone doesn't know his last, nor should they.Period. He has moderators that make descisions by strengent guidelines. Thats how business becomes. Men we have another major hurricane headed toward us. We have never had a better chance to be heard in this industry than now . We have once again become hens teeth. Our power is in numbers and orgnazation. It was never the mom and pop companys that abused our orgnazation. it was the big conglomerates that bought up the mom and pops , How? With the m.a.p.'s we the workers counted for something, it ensued our lively hood, so people did quality work , and we made good money. The conglomrate bought the m.a.p.'s and the people left because they became #'s , not people . The money was still there and thats what got the hacks and the fly by nights in this industry, thus destroying quality, then the conglomerates realised they had to work for less and that allowed the mother companys to drive prices down. I have the answers but people just have to listen. That reminds me of a little story I told my church from the preachers podium. I'll call it Brother John.
It rained and it rained , the town began to flood , members of my church went by brother Johns house (AN ELDERLY CHRISTIAN MAN) they went by boat as the water was rising. They said to him Brother John please come with us the water is rising you will surely drown. His responce was " Don't worry about me the Lord has always looked after me I'll be alright you'all can leave. It rained an it rained , the waters rose , the breathern came back , brother John was now on the roof , they said please come with us you will surely parrish , no said brother John , I trust in God I'll be allright you'all go. It rained and it rained , the waters rose , the breathern came back by helecopter , John was hugging the chimmney his head barely above water , they pleaded brother John please come with us you will surely parrish , Brother John replyed , I've been a good christian all my life , God will take care of me , you'all go on . He drowned , his spirit was rising toward the pearly gates and John could see St.Peter standing there . He said Saint Peter I've been a good christian all my life why did I die, St Peters reply was John You didn't listen . John we sent two boats and a helecopter after you ,but you wouldn't listen.Sometimes you have to listen to those around you. My moral applied here from this story . Sometimes we need to listen to those around us ,as we are inside looking out , not outside looking in . Thanks for the call Dave , I talk to you tommorrow. I hope everyone else has a pleasent evening.
"WHITFIELD"

I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #152892. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNWa
Posted in reply to: Re: More Deleted Posts-----> by Toast
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: More Deleted Posts-----> trainer jake 9/23/2005 9:06:00 PM
Re: More Deleted Posts-----> Dusty 9/22/2005 7:43:00 AM