Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More Deleted Posts----->

Poge was an electronic friend for a while. We bantered about, me in the Metro DC area while he was up in Ohio. We assisted each other with engineering challenges from time to time. Sure, my comparo wasn't exact but you definitely made the connection. And that was my intent.

No harm, no foul. As the Admin. of this list a certain level of consideration is bestowed upon you just for the BS that you have to put up with from time to time. Why hell, I'm just here to see what the common "Bitch of the Day" is coming out of the contractor's field of perception. They (The contractors) are the front lines people who take more hits and lose more blood for the operators than just about anybody else. And I was an operator for the last 17 years. I was a Vendor for nine years too. And I mean from the field mappers/engineers through fulfillment - Network Construction. Everybody!

So, when somebody falls out of your "Bell Curve" of normal behavioral traits, you should consider better the overall impact of the action on the rest of the community it falls onto. GeeWilikers (I like that one), I don't read every post - just the one's that I'm personally interested in. And if somebody doesn't care for what ever somebody else composes or posts, then let them scan right over it and ignore it. It's a simple and republic virtue of decision making that we all have rights to useā€¦..or not.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong. (Dennis Miller)
Zoots Alures - Minds are like parachutes. They don't work if they ain't open {Fz}
This is CABL.com posting #152982. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNXC
Posted in reply to: Re: More Deleted Posts-----> by Admin
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: More Deleted Posts-----> Admin 9/23/2005 1:46:00 PM