Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More Deleted Posts----->

I'll have to agree , not because of me , things as a whole have to be moderated or else catoz runs amuck . I have always regretted wet cements closure . The group who attacked me there knew what my reaction to what they wrote would be . They knew me and how I am about people running their mouth to me. I'm not a bad guy , but the bad won't try me . I have many friends and reletives who are real life tough guys, like Tony Southerland who fights the Ultimate fighting contest , Two years ago he got his finger bit off in a match , he didn't worry about the bleeding or the lost finger , he got mad and f..ked the man up . My brother is a second degree blackbelt , his wife , a blackbelt also , My cousin blackbelt Bobby Webb trained fighting forces for Manwell Noreiga , I could go on an on with that list of blackbelts and judo champions . I am just a man . Thats why when the people that tried to take me out of this business they failed. I can still see three of them walking down down the beach to me with intent of commiting me bodily harm , and they knew I had a broken/detached collar bone from a scooter crash in Bremuda. They know I'm like collards ( COME PICK YOU A MESS) Actually I'm just Da Da , but I used to be different. I care about what happens to my family , friends , and this industry.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #152900. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNWi
Posted in reply to: Re: More Deleted Posts-----> by Admin
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:St Lucie Co.Fl.-Martin Co FL. Who has CATV work lanecole1 10/29/2005 1:33:00 PM