Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More Deleted Posts----->

Rick:

I'm all for Tar and Feathering Dave but instead of using tar we could use all of that bishop tape that's getting old in his garage......Then, if we're lucky we can use some left over Fire-stop and Fiber Sheath Kevlar to plug those orifices that keep getting him in trouble though I doubt his claim to 1st. amendment rights will cover him in this case because of your arbitrary and capricious dictatorship. I know...I know....I'll just queue up behind the rest of the herd and get into compliance......buk buk bukkkkkk (Chicken clucking attempt)

I've witnessed similar persecution on the SCTE-List digest not to long ago when an outstanding yet outspoken individual (Similar to Super Dave) spoke his mind. He questioned just about everything and was (In my humble opinion) correct for doing so. It was in fact America - Home of the freely opinionated. Most of the 1,600 or so world wide SCTE professionals accepted this person's take on our industry as I did! Unfortunately, the silent minority got to the list server and influenced his judgment to remove him from the list.......Poge – RIP!

So Dave, when's the BBQ?

Out -

Zoots Alures
(sunny)
Zoots Alures - Minds are like parachutes. They don't work if they ain't open {Fz}
This is CABL.com posting #152853. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNVx
Posted in reply to: Re: More Deleted Posts-----> by sprdave
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: More Deleted Posts-----> Admin 9/21/2005 8:23:00 AM
Re: More Deleted Posts-----> sprdave 9/20/2005 10:32:00 PM
Re: More Deleted Posts-----> sprdave 9/20/2005 9:11:00 PM