Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Open letter from a counselor to Cindy Sheehan

I can't believe any American would call that woman a terrorist! What has come of this country? I'm a mother and I know that if, and God forbid, I were in her shoes I would pray for the strength to do the same. I too would like to know why our kids are there. There were no nuclear weapons and no terrorist were there before we attacked. Why should our children give their lives so these crazy people can create a religious government in line with the Iranians. All she wants is an answer. So do a lot of us.

"Dr. Barbara Collier" needs to find her bible and reflect on Matthew ch. 7, ask herself why she would call a grieving mother, taking the role of peaceful shephard, call her "terrorist". She's an American HERO for speaking what she feels in her heart and following the Lord's guidance. "Dr. Barbara Collier" supports killing thousands of His children for what?

Sorry I don't usually comment on here or like this but this needed to be said.

Sympathetic Mom
This is CABL.com posting #152546. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNQA
Posted in reply to: Open letter from a counselor to Cindy Sheehan by Wife of a cable guy
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Open letter from a counselor to Cindy Sheehan FiberSlasher 9/15/2005 1:53:00 PM
Re: Open letter from a counselor to Cindy Sheehan huntercomm 9/15/2005 8:03:00 AM
Re: Open letter from a counselor to Cindy Sheehan Wife of a cable guy 9/15/2005 7:45:00 AM