Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ok I came over here.

Well Now. For someone who doesnt want to argue- you sure stepped right up to the plate.

Here is what you posted in a previous reply to cableho--
"I do not care to argue the issues with anyone anymore, and I am fine with others thinking I am paranoid."

Self diagnosis. Pretty much on the money based on your reply to me.

In reviewing your "not wishing to confront anyone " reply, here are a few-- strike that-- make that several, contradictions.

#1 dont be a hypocrite. It smacks of the meatgrinder. You either want a one way ticket to FRANCE--- or you dont. You want to chastise me and then pick the location to send you to? Puhleeze.
My offer stands for you to head to the land of quiche and wine.

#2 Are you mad or not? You state that you understand who and what you are and you do not get mad at anybody that may try.
Looks like you're pretty pissed to me. There was nothing but an emotional firestorm in your words.

#3 name calling and slander? Go back and re-read what I wrote to you. I dont recall calling you a name at all. You did take it upon yourself to call me thin skinned. That's ok I'm a big dude. I can take it.

#4 arguments that arent worth speaking let alone typing? What the hell is that suppose to mean? Let me get this right. You want to make some blanket statement regarding your perceptions of how this Country should be run, then expect everyone in this room to genuflect and kiss your ring? Sorry partner. Not this hombre.

Whether you like it or not--- you reacted to a thought provoking stance. I wonder if you are man enough to not only continue the argument , but also sustane it.

Now--- I'm the one who is waiting.

Oh--- and by the way---- cute kid. (nod)
This is CABL.com posting #152116. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNJE
Posted in reply to: Re: Ok I came over here. by Petergunn
There are 0 replies to this message