Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 6 month unwritten rule?

The MSO asked a man he knew for years and asked him did he want to be a bury drop contractor. The MSO even gave the man two ditch witch trailers, in which is property of The cable company(TW) and everytime there is a problem he runs right to the man with the problem. I was working for another contractor for a month when the first contractor told the MSO. The first contractor hired some retards to work, they wasn't doing the jobs right. So every problem he would say that it was me that did that job, so it wouldn't make him and his new guys look bad. The contractor even went as far as taking out over $500 out my last check in saying I cut sprinklers, I billed for jobs I didn't do, and also taking out for stupid things that shouldn't be taken out my check. Well I was making this guy around $3,500 to $5,000 a month. He is really made b/c he has to have two crews to make up for one! I averaged around 8-12 jobs a day . One day I did 16 drops 8 driveway bores in 8 hours, oh, well 7.5 hours forgot lunch! And you want to know what is the funny part, that day I didn't even use a machine. I have a secret weapon for driveways and few times even roads, and it is not the water hose deal or a missile! Would anyone like to know the secret? A few may know maybe not!
Well now I have a few options, move, find a different line of work, or sell drugs ( just kidding on the drug part lol)
And for all the guys that replied to my post A big thanks goes out for you guys for taking your time from your life to help me out!

Thanks A lot
This is CABL.com posting #151975. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNHn
Posted in reply to: 6 month unwritten rule? by clqman
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: 6 month unwritten rule? Chopps 9/4/2005 11:01:00 PM
Re: 6 month unwritten rule? Chopps 9/4/2005 10:57:00 PM
Re: 6 month unwritten rule? Chopps 9/4/2005 10:52:00 PM