Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ok I came over here.

Hey Tim. long time bro. I am doing fine. Watching my little ones grow.
I appreciate your post. This forum seems to be the pro George Bush forum.
I replied to a post and was dared to come over here and speak my opinion so I did. I wont waste my time with defending my views but I am not afraid to speak them.
It just discusts me that our government has acted so slow with a response. Its a sad day for all those poor people.
We jumped up to be the worlds superhero and yet we cant even care for our own folks because of politics.
what was the reason we went to irac? hmmmm.
Some think George is doing a great job. Maybe he is with the rest of the government he has to deal with.
But we are in for some big trouble. paranoid maybe I am as well. but I think that we are in for more trouble in the next few years and this tragedy is proof to me that our government will not be able to do much in the way of protecting our people. that guy said i should go live where a country will whipe my ass and tell me when to shit. no i will stay here.
All i know is our government is not doing much in the way of saving there children.
I just wonder if all these pro Bush fans will have the same views when its there childrens lives on the line.
And with the mexican border wide open I give it just a few more years.
I said it before and I will say it again. every body is looking for osama. well hes right here in arkansas, hes shaved his beard and driving a nice extended cab truck with a camper and hes got 9 kids and a wife and they are pluckin chickens.
george let him in and more are coming. paranoid yes and i think we all need to be just a little bit more. lol ok im done ranting.
take care of those little ones tim and keep in touch
This is CABL.com posting #151842. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNFe
Posted in reply to: Re: Ok I came over here. by Petergunn
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Ok I came over here. Petergunn 9/4/2005 6:38:00 PM
Re: Ok I came over here. Toast 9/2/2005 8:10:00 AM