Create your free account now! Sign up

GFC walking dead

You know, GFC had plenty of good people from upper management to the folks than ran their daily routes and strung the lines
It's too bad that the top management did not care enough to keep a very close eye on how the daily op's were going.
The CEO, CFO and others at that level had a very solid business background however they did NOT know anything out this industry. Service is service and employees are employees was the comment I got back when I pointed this out to Lehman.
It's my opinion that is the arrogance that brought GFC down.
Broadband (cable tv) has always been the "stepchild" utility which by that definition has alway drawn the gypsy type employee. No offense I've been in this since 1970.
But my point is that the "super executives" at GFC failed to communicate AND manage this unique work force resulting in total loss of control. When it was apparent that this train was coming off the tracks they walked alway never looking back.
Moral of this story: If you intend on hooking up with any outfit for the long haul do your research. Find out who will be responsible for rewarding you and your for your hard work.
Just my opinion
This is CABL.com posting #151433. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNyD
Posted in reply to: Re: Where are the old GFC Vp's by fastfoodguru
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: GFC walking dead fastfoodguru 8/25/2005 9:02:00 PM