Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Rumors

20 years in the buisness and never got screwed? Either you have been extremely lucky and got in with the right people from the start (Id surely like to know who they are) or your not telling the whole story. I have been in catv 17 years now and these last 5 to 6 yrs have been the worst to say the least. I was brought in by the old school and they never cut me 1 inch of slack when it came to doing a job right and therefore the men and boys on my crew dont get any either. NO GIGS or I consider it a ruined day. So there goes the theory on crap work = no pay. I have miles of strand coax and fiber hanging in textbook fasion and no money or crew left to show for it. Got so bad I recently said F construction and started a trap installation project and here I go again, I eaned over $2800 this mo. and so far have seen $275.00 no answer on the phone from the prime no answer at his office and the mso hasnt heard from him either. So what to do. tellme where the honest company contractor or whatever is and I will hitchhike there if I have to. Glad at least someone is having it good out there. good luck dog and happy hanging.(rotflmao)
This is CABL.com posting #151420. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNyq
Posted in reply to: Rumors by midwest fiber guy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Rumors klimbertn 8/29/2005 8:54:00 AM
Re: Rumors cablwotalife 8/25/2005 11:13:00 PM