Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: premier communications

Well, my days with this company and the contrators in Minnesota are over.  Yes, this will be a vent.

Three different contrators for Priemer in one year did me in.  They never paid correctly and they always blammed it on Priemer.  Priemer is the main contractor in Minneosta with a cut-throat attitude.  They would reahter see you burn in leagal hell than have you as a quality worker.  If you work in Minnesota installing for Directv then you are working for Priemer.  I tried to look up any information on the www and there is nothing, that is how discreet they want to be.  Again, just like the other posting they reduced pay thre to four times between Jan. 2005 and July 2005 without reason or just cause.  Then they wash their hands clean of any redtape.  In fact, I know they they were in jeopardy of losing their contract three times with Directv. 

My recommendation is forget Premier and work for Dish and least the contractors want to do some good.  NEVER work for a company called BSC or DSS in Minnesota.  They are located in W. St. Paul and the owner is Jason or Steve. These two companies are the sames so help yourself, find another company.

KK

This is CABL.com posting #151390. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNxW
Posted in reply to: Re: premier communications by PegasusComm
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: premier communications OPIES HERE 8/30/2005 8:51:00 PM