Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HOLY SMOKES...aren't ANY of us working?

Man you hit the nail on the head!!!
I have been in the bizz for almost 20 yrs. and have worked from Az. to Montana to Oregon to S. Calif. and only worked for one person that was true to his word and it sounds like he is getting out of the bizz, so as far as I am concerned this industry is 99% coyotes that will back stab you in a second if they need an escape goat or can find someone to do the work cheaper. Who cares what the quality of work is just pay me the money is what almost everyone out here thinks. Thats why I said f%*k it. Its pretty bad when you have to go where people are at war to make a living, that is unless you want to screw people over.

I don't know how some of these people sleep at night. They apparently have no conscience or are so drunk (don't get me wrong I like my beer also) or doped up that they cant think anyway.

I can guarantee you that if the MSO's demanded a drug test, and I mean a hair follicle test that cant be screwed with, and a green card check that 80% of the low lives in this industry would be out of a job and things might start to get better.

Ya I know MSO's aren't paying worth a damn,I worked that side of the fence several years also. But look at it from there side, would you pay for crappy work that you have to send techs out to fix once the temps started to cool off and the suck outs started,ect,ect,ect.
This is CABL.com posting #151235. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNvr
Posted in reply to: Re: HOLY SMOKES...arent ANY of us working? by tclinewalker
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: HOLY SMOKES...aren't ANY of us working? messenger 8/21/2005 8:25:00 AM