Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for info on Prince Telecom

If only the middle management had a clue of how to run a shop, Prince Telecom would be a great company. We just started getting paid holidays at our shop, not very common for a contractor. Thats a plus, so many negatives though. here's some of my favorites.... 1)Do all my paper work at the end of the day in the truck because my shop closes it's doors at 3:30 everyday. Need help after 3:30??? good luck!! 2)Weekends, shop closes at about 10:30 AM. Need extra equipment???Call an hour ahead of time to have someone meet you at the shop. 3)You got assigned a job that says '2-man crew needed to run drop accros highway'....Supervisior says pull the drop up real fast or convince the sub they need to reschedual. 4)We get a differant truck to dive almost every day, i love the ones that stall out with no gas in the parking lot. Now, it's YOUR responsibility to get a gas can, get a ride to tha gas station and back, fill your truck then start your route. 4a)$1.15 for gas per job doesn't cover it when the jobs are 15 miles away from eachother. well, at least i'll be getting paid $50 for labor day.
This is CABL.com posting #151234. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNvq
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for info on Prince Telecom by royf
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Looking for info on Prince Telecom johnmkuhn 8/24/2005 5:31:00 PM