Create your free account now! Sign up

Have MSO'S post pricing

Well, Just a suggestion, If I'm looking for a car to buy, or anything for that matter, I like to know the price up front. For instance, when I was in the job market, I used this site to find a job (THANK YOU ADMIN!!!) but latley I've been checking the job postings and they all say "call for pricing"! I usually just skip over those, just like I would skip over an ad for a 52" T.V. that had no price attatched to it.
Who would want to make 50 calls a day to find out what kind of pricing these "Primes" want to pay, at the end of the day you still have no job and your phone bill is racked up.
Granted, I'm a cheap S.O.B. and don't subscribe to your site as a paid member, but I'm sure you started this site for the love of the biz and to help guys get good jobs. My point is this;
Have companies that advertise jobs on your site, know that they will get more responses if they post at least some realm of the range that they pay. Good Techs know this buisiness and will not respond to a "Call for a price,,, your life is in our hands" add.
Just a suggestion, keep up the good work, and I hope I dont need your Install jobs catagory any longer. Later< red(snipper)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #151137. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNtR
Posted in reply to: Re: What Gives !! Another Reply Deleted! by Admin
There are 0 replies to this message