Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What Gives !! Another Reply Deleted!

I appreciate you finally getting back to me. It's not so much my post "PM sent" being deleted. My biggest problem is when someone needs help in finding a product we carry. I simply tell them what they are looking for and to give me a call. My post is then deleted & Admin tells me it's an advertisement. I even had other people suggest to give me a call only to find their posts were deleted as well. I post it once and that's it. I have competitors do the same thing & there posts are still up as we speak. This happened on a numerous of occassions and here's the latest one. I hate to be a whistle blower & I especially hate to be singled out....... So explain this one
Chad S Member #: 1636Registered: Long agoPosted: 2 Company: ComcastOccupation: Location: Western United States Old School
(Replies) (Options)IP: Address Logged 7/21/2005 7:08:41 PM

Line Probe That Blocks AC
Can anyone help me, please? I am looking for a test probe which blocks AC. The current line probes that we have available have spring-loaded center conducter probes and slide in (they don't screw in) to housing ports on taps or DCs. The only problem is that they pass AC. This really sucks when you want to throw a pencil pad on for true compensation. If anyone can suggest a vendor or help me in any way, I would greatly appreciate it.

Replies
Re: Line Probe That Blocks AC diddler 7/25/2005 9:36:30 AM
Re: Line Probe That Blocks AC olyteddy 7/23/2005 12:25:22 AM
The entire thread consists of 4 messages.
diddler Member #: 11420Registered: Long agoPosted: 35 Company: TVC IncOccupation: Sales - Construction, TecLocation: Montana to Texas Veteran Member
(Replies) (Options)IP: Address Logged 7/25/2005 9:36:30 AM

Re: Line Probe That Blocks AC
F to KS probe.......Call TVC

This is CABL.com posting #150548. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNkm
Posted in reply to: Re: What Gives !! Another Reply Deleted! by Admin
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What Gives !! Another Reply Deleted! Admin 8/8/2005 11:13:00 PM