Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec

Wow, you are so wrong. I am a foreman and I work with my son who is my lineman, along with two El Salvadorans who are also lineman who are here legally and dont speak a word of english. These guys dont drink they dont do drugs they dont get hung over they dont get thrown in jail they dont complain about pricing they dont complain about rear easements they dont complain about heat or cold. We work from sun up to sun down, five days a week. In all we are a four man crew and we work with a 2000 Ford F-550 AT 235 we do two jobs to everybody elses one. We all make money over a grand a week easy sometimes more. I pay .14 for strand and .19 for fiber. We do CATV, Phone and all aerial const. Its a four way split and its all good. You should consider hiring guys from south of the border who are here legally and quit stereo typing people. You are no better than us. I will put my crew up against any crew anytime anyplace to prove that my men are truly the best. My men contribute to their families back home as well as our community here. They are good law abiding citizens. My son and I are Hispanic we were born in this country. American by birth Texan by the grace of god. Soon I hope that my men from El Salvador will be citezens of the great USA. (usa) Thomas
This is CABL.com posting #150305. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNgr
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec by fastfoodguru
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: FrzFram 1st to Kink 8/1/2005 7:06:00 PM
Re: Mastec JJJones 8/1/2005 5:52:00 PM
Re: Mastec staashen 7/31/2005 4:16:00 AM
Re: Mastec disGRUNTled96 7/29/2005 11:54:00 AM