Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Enoch Dead Yet?

Sad.....I always wondered what Steve was running or hiding from....pitiful really.....no life, no family.....always running under cover....all he's known is sleeze bag motels, Budweiser beer....and Kool cigarettes......Yeah that can describe a lot of us but Steve's situation was a little differant .Yeah most of it was always self inflicted...he made a lot of enemies but his worst enemy was probably himself...I believe he'd live that life regardless of what he did for a living....a sad, sad lonely life running from the world. I'm not the worlds greatest Christian but regardless of what Steve's done I hope he's alive....maybe he's found peace with himself.....sadly though he's one of those cases that you can picture in your mind...a maid finds him dead in his room of some fleabag motel...broke, alone with his only belongings being the clothes he slept in the night before.
It's depressing to think about..but aren't we all just a paycheck away from the street of poverty.....if you hear anything about him let me know please.
peace on bro!
This is CABL.com posting #148814. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMSo
Posted in reply to: Enoch Dead Yet? by up2oneghz
There are 0 replies to this message