Create your free account now! Sign up

Enoch Dead Yet?

That was Virginia, Il, he stole that job from me. I sued Virginia cable and telephone and they fired him. From there he was in Chicago hanging power supply still with my magnets on his truck. Ken Tuttle hired him from there and loaned him some money and made Enoch put up the title for the old brown van, he baled and Ken kept the old van. Since then no one has heard from him. His ex-wife came into the picture before Virginia, Il and I heard from Ken Tuttle she kept all his money and kicked him out and he was dead broke, hence the loan for the old brown bucket. If you did not know, he bought that truck from Ken 15 years ago, funny Ken got it back. I spoke with Steve Cotton he said the IRS contacted him about Steve a couple of year ago, but he had not heard from old Enoch. Steve was pushing 60 when he worked for me he must be pushing 70 now but he was a true cable dawg!
Side note: He once had a growth the size of your thumb growing of his chest, Rob Little called it a seconded head it was so big. Enoch that crazy basted cut it off with a pocket knife!
This is CABL.com posting #148753. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMRp
Posted in reply to: Re: Is Steve Enoch Dead Yet? by frame relay
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Enoch Dead Yet? frame relay 6/27/2005 9:33:00 AM