Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: It sure would be nice to get a reply.

I can understand your being upset with someone who doesn't live up to what you would consider there end of the bargain but.... I posted an add ( not here ) and asked for applicants to respond via email with certain criteria. Only 5% of the responces I got had the criteria I asked for .... That 5 % got a responce from me within 8 hrs of recieving there email ...the other 95% didn't get squat. Now I know that out of that 95% there were probably 20% that just forgot to send that info accidentaly and had I pointed that out to them in a return email I am sure they would have sent it right to me, but it just made it a whole lot easier for me to narrow down my choices.
Maybe you should re-evaluate the info you sent to this co. and make sure you sent them exactely what they were looking for. And if not resend it and maybe they will ablige you with a responce.

Not specifically addressing this to you, but I thought since the responce I got was so bad, thought maybe some people could use some advice when applying to a position.
This is CABL.com posting #148690. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMQo
Posted in reply to: It sure would be nice to get a reply. by SLJones
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: It sure would be nice to get a reply. Clint Eastwood 6/25/2005 9:40:00 PM