Create your free account now! Sign up

Work

What do you think of a company that calls you up and ask you if you would be available for work and tells you you have the job and it will start on such a date and they will get back to you and let you know the details etc. Then never call you back? So mean while for the last 2 weeks you've been getting your ducks in a row to leave (because you don't burn your bridges) you lose 4 days work getting trucks ready etc. you call them and their either on "another line" or out of the office would you like to leave a message? so you leave a message,you call the cell # guess what you get their voice mail so you leave another message.They where suppose to call last wed or thrus to let me know where to go etc. and Iwas to leave Sun. while here I sit with my pud in my hand whille these idiots won't call. HEY just frigging call tell me you don't know anything yet,or you got some one else or you don't want me but just call. Now I'm hoping I can back into what I was doing because I basically told them I was leaving for a couple months. If anybody wants the name of this company I'll be glad to give it on a pvt msg..Sorry if I seem so negative but I just wanted to know what you guys think!!(flack)
“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.Thomas Jefferson
This is CABL.com posting #147992. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mME8
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: Work sprdave 6/13/2005 11:57:00 PM
Re: Work GROUNDBLOCK 6/13/2005 9:05:00 PM
Re: Work Chopps 6/13/2005 5:48:00 PM
PS on the Work Lightmaster 6/13/2005 3:50:00 PM
Re: Work WmRussis 6/13/2005 3:01:00 PM
Re: Work Splicer Life 4me 6/13/2005 2:38:00 PM